Investors Entrepreneurs2023-04-20T06:51:01+00:00

Immigration Pathways for Entrepreneurs

EB-5: Immigrant Investor

EB-5 visa allows foreign nationals to obtain U.S. permanent residency (a green card) by making a qualifying investment in a U.S. business that creates at least 10 U.S. jobs.


EB-2 National Interest Waiver (NIW)

A NIW green card is a type of employment-based green card that allows foreign nationals who hold advanced degrees or show exceptional ability in certain fields to bypass the usual labor certification process and obtain permanent residency in the United States.


International Entrepreneur Parole (IEP)

IEP program is designed for foreign entrepreneurs who seek to establish and grow their start-up companies in the United States by demonstrating the startup entity’s potential for rapid business growth and job creation.


L-1 Intracompany Transferee

The L-1 non-immigrant visa category allows the transfer of an executive, manager, or specialized knowledge employee from an associated foreign office to the employer’s U.S. based office.


E Treaty Investor/ Trader

The E non-immigrant visa category allows traders and investors from countries with which the U.S. maintains a commerce treaty to enter the U.S. to engage in trade or to pursue an investment.


H-1B Visa

The H-1B non-immigrant visa allows individuals with professional skills and qualifications to work in specialty occupations in the U.S. on a temporary basis.


Schedule a Consultation With an Experienced Immigration Attorney.

Schedule Consultation


Start Here

Go to Top